Achim Bedenk, barrister
Attorney Achim Bedenk qualified as a lawyer in 2003 and is founder partner of the law firm Bedenk & Dr. Heun | Rechtsanwälte.
From 2004 till 2015 he was partner of the law firm Zukunftspartner - Rechtsanwälte & Mediatoren e.P.
In 2014 he was entitled by the Bar "Specialist barrister for administrative / public law".
- Administrative / Public law (particularly immigration law, visa, residence permit, permanent residence permit, work permit; naturalisation, German passport, recognition of German citizenship; legal requirements in the hospitality industry, licences in the catering sector; academic law);
- Family law (divorce, child custody, visitation / contact rights);
- Social law (assessment freelance - employed; Artists' Social Welfare Fund (Künstlersozialkasse, KSK));
- Real estate law (house property) and collection of bills.
Post graduate judicial service trainee at Kammergericht Berlin and
at Alegría Bontá Reinoso Gatica law firm in Valparaíso (Chile),
University of Freiburg,
University of Erlangen-Nuremberg,
University of Lausanne (Switzerland).
German, English, French, Spanish fluent in written and spoken
- listed by the embassies of the spanish speaking countries in Berlin
- member of the Berlin lawyers' association (working team immigration law)